Tá Perdido? Pergunta, sô.

quarta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2009

Bad, bad imagination... no Donuts for you!


Ai eu comecei a juntar o que eu ouço e ouço... vamos ver no que dá? :)


You´re asking me will my love grow? I dont know... I don´t know...

You stick around now it may show...

I don´t know... I.. don´t know...

I don't know why nobody told you how to unfold your love... :(

Don't let the days go by.... Could've been easier on you!
I... couldn't change, though I wanted to .
It should have been easier by three: our old friend fear, and you and me...

Meet me in outer space... I will hold you close! If you're afraid of heights, I need you to see this place! It might be the only way that I can show you how it feels to be inside of you...

Well that sounds fine so I'll see you sunshine! Give my love to the "future of the humankind" Okay, okay, it's not okay.... : s

And oh if you stay I'll chase the rain blown fears away! We'll shine like the morning, and sin in the sun! Oh, if you stay... We'll be the wild ones, running with the dogs... today...

You say you got a real solution.... Well, you know... You'd better free your mind instead! Don´t you know it´s gonna be alright!?

Have I still got you, to cross my bridge in this storm? Have I still got you to... keep me warm? :(

Antes de te ter e de ser teu, o que eu queria, o que eu fazia, o que mais? Que alguma coisa a gente tem que amar, mas o quê? Não sei mais...

Oh, darling, If you leave me, I'll never make it alone. Believe me when I beg you, don't ever leave me alone!

Até parece loucura, não sei explicar. É a verdade mais pura! Eu... não consigo amar...

Insensível!

I remember the look in your eyes... the way that they pulled me inside! All I've got now in my defense, is my innocence: I've been hypnotised!

You don't care about how I feel,I don't feel it anymore! But you were the one for me, and now you're going through the door. When you take that step I love you baby more and more! We need to laugh and sing and cry and warm each other's hearts tonight,....

Believe... believe in me? Believe.... Believe that life can change, that you’re not stuck in vain!We’re not the same, we’re different! Tonight... so bright!

I would rather hurt myself, than to ever make you cry! There's nothing left to try... Though it's gonna hurt us both, there's no other way than to say.... goodbye.

Goodbye.


Bibliografia:


Damien Rice - Grey Room; Los Hermanos - Condicional; Bush - Glycerine; The Beatles - Something / Revolution / While My Guitar Gently Weeps / Oh Darling; Incubus - Stellar; Spacehog - In The Meantime; Suede - The Wild Ones; Titãs - Insensível; Simple Minds - Hypnotised; System of a Down - ATWA; Serj Tankian - Saving Us; Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight; Air Supply - Goodbye

3 comentários:

Morris disse...

What a fucking piece of work!!!

Morris disse...

Eu ainda estou decifrando...

Leandro disse...

Ah, bacana.